11 September 2017

Error 001


A Bar-tailed Godwit near Oshamanbe today........................


A bit of a frustrating weekend.............we went camping near Toya which was nice enough but my camera stopped working. It had been randomly misbehaving for a while now and often simply refused to autofocus, usually with AI Servo and the teleconverter attached. I think the teleconverter may be the problem but I need to check it out.................annoying.

The Black-necked Grebes have appeared at Toya, as they do every autumn.............



Not much variety wader-wise with the Godwit being the most interesting............



There were still lots of Red-necked Stints at least.




Other stuff around included lots of White-throated Needletails on their way south, Eastern Marsh Harrier, Goshawk, Oriental Honey Buzzard, Pacific Swift, Sand Martin, Great Egret, Osprey, Japanese Green Pigeon, Kingfisher, Sparrowhawk and the usual common stuff.............

4 comments:

  1. Even the "Common Stuff" is all good-quality, by the look of it.
    The ERRor 001 thing is really annoying, but I've found cleaning the gold point contact thingys can help. (That's as technical as I ever get, I'm afraid).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it.The error message only appears after high speed BIF shooting, hopefully after cleaning the contacts it will be OK.

      Delete
  2. We rely on our cameras as much as phones nowadays Stu. Hope you get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the camera seems OK, I think it's the teleconverter. I cleaned the contacts: hopefully that'll fix the problem.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...